The College of Exploration (TCOE) is a global learning network. We work with partners around the world on innovative and exploratory learning programs about our environment, Earth, Ocean, technology, leadership, learning and creativity. We are organized as a collegium concerned with programs about our understanding of, development, and relationships with and between inner and outer worlds.
Since 1991, TCOE has designed, delivered and evaluated educational programs, workshops, courses, and events for learners of all ages around the globe, with a particular emphasis on web-based courses and workshops for educators, teachers and students of all ages.
Our national and international expertise includes producing and offering both on-site and online events, such as workshops and conference services, as well as a number of related activities, including working with partners on strategic planning, large-scale decision-making, evaluation and assessment, media production, curriculum support for teachers, and forums for students, educators and researchers.
We work with partners around the world. We welcome new partners and projects to collaborate:
- Creating and offering online ubiquitous networked collaborative learning environments
- Providing professional and organizational development, training and learning programs
- Connecting scientists and their research with educators and the general public
- Creating and incorporating video
- Facilitating large-scale decision-making events online, bringing groups together for many purposes
- Co-exploring and co-creating new programs, initiatives and missions
We see a continued need to improve and increase learning opportunities, especially in the geosciences, particularly ocean and earth sciences. We work with partners who need experienced professionals to make projects the best they can be. We often partner with others, including co-writing proposals, in grant endeavors.
Please contact us to explore possibilities and the potential for collaboration on new and existing projects.